Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Children- Gods blessings

As I laid in bed this morning my oldest came into my bed and snuggled up beside me and went back to sleep. It really was a sweet moment and I realized that one day he will not want to snuggle with me and it made me sad. So I snuggled right up to him and tried to take in every moment! Children are such blessings from our God above and I am so thankful he blessed me with Eli and Micah! 

The top picture is from our trip to the zoo yesterday. Eli had so much fun. He really loves the animals. And the other 2 pictures were taken today at Micah's 9 month old photo shoot! I can't wait to see the awesome shots that Michelle Patton took! And the last picture was just taken at home by there everyday photographer, ME! 

Psalm 127 
"Unless The Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; unless The Lord guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early, to retire late, to eat the bread of painful labors; for He gives His beloved even in his sleep. Behold, children are a gift of The Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of ones youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; they will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate."

No comments: