Friday, July 5, 2013

Abounding in love

So through this online blog my goals are to keep up a scrapbook of our family life as well as a personal journal of the mercies God teaches in our daily life. I may not always be an elegant writer and I may have grammatical errors, but it will always be from the heart!

As I was reading through scripture this morning the Lord blessed me with these words of comfort and truth!

"8 The Lord is compassionate and gracious,slow to anger, abounding in love.9 He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever;10 He does not treat us as our sins deserve,or repay us according to our iniquities.11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth,so great is his love for those who fear him;12 As far as the east is from the west,so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:8-12

I am so thankful for these words of Gods unfailing love. And the promise that he loves us as far as the east is from the west! May these words give you hope today and stir in your heart in some way!

So since I just got back into the blogging world I thought i would put up some pictures of the happenings of May and June. So here are some pictures from our vacation to the Outer Banks and Maggie Valley. Also some pictures from Father's Day and my little brother Matthew's graduation party from USC.















                                                      Matt and Mandy. The USC Grads!

                              The Golob clan, celebrating Matthew's graduation from USC!
                                                    The Oliver Family on Fathers day!
                                                           Me and my precious daddy!
 
                                                     My wonderful hubby with our boys!


 

No comments: