Thursday, October 10, 2013

Micah turned 1

My youngest turned 1 year old on September 18th! Micah Daniel Golob brings so much fun and joy to our family! We were so excited to celebrate his birthday with friends and family! He had a mustache bash and he was adorable! Although my husband keeps telling me that this party was more for me than Micah since he won't remember it, but at least he will have the pictures to look back on when he is older! Hopefully he will appreciate the work mommy put into celebrating his life! So here are the pictures! I hope you all enjoy!


Birthday Boy!

Cake and cup cake table


Micah's birthday invitation- made by my friend Lara Eller










I could not have gotten this all done without this precious friend! Thank you Sarah for all your help!




My daddy and Micah:)

Uncle Matt and Micah...see he can be a sweetheart sometimes:)


My sweet Eli


My brother and Emma

My sweet friend Amanda that let us use her house for Micah's party! We are so grateful!


Love this picture of Micah, but bad angle for me! 

Micah and Sadie


No comments: