Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Year


For our one year anniversary Daniel and I went up to the Biltmore House and spent the day with one another! We had such a wonderful day just enjoying each other! Then the next day we spent relaxing together and then Daniel took me out for our anniversary dinner at Larken's on the River. It was such a nice restaurant in beautiful downtown Greenville, we hope to go back again one day! Then we came home and ate our one year old cake topper! I thought it was going to taste bad but it was just as moist as the day we got married, we were both really happy with the outcome.





  • In one year, I have gotten married
  • Bought a townhouse
  • Cut off 11 inches of my hair
  • Had my first holidays as a married woman
  • Sang a solo at my church for our Christmas musical
  • Started and finished my student teaching for Converse College
  • Traveled to Denver to visit the best friends in the world
  • Found out that I was going to be a mommy!!!!
  • Graduated from Converse
  • Have been so sick that I have had to stay at home alot, because of the baby
  • I had my 28th birthday
  • I had my 10 year high school reunion
  • I have laughed
  • I have cried
  • I have loved
  • I have been loved more than ever in my life
  • I have been the happest I have ever been in my whole life
In the next year their is going to be more exciting new adventures to explore as Daniel and I become parents and lives change in a good way! I know that I will be truely blessed as long as I am loved by my husband the way I have been this whole wonderful year!

1 comment:

Amy Clifton said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary!