Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Golob


I graduated from Converse with my masters degree on August 2nd of this year. But the big news that we got that week was that we were going to be parents! I found out I was pregnant on July 25th! So our adventure began that we had not expected to happen so soon. Daniel and I went for our ultra sound at 12 weeks and we were so excited to see our baby moving all over the place. It was such a special day for us to see this little baby that we created together out of love. Here are some pictures from our first ultra sound!

We are very blessed to show off our new baby! We find out if its a boy or a girl on November 4th! We are so ready for election day to get here so that we can finally know if we are having a boy or a girl!

Also, here are a few pictures from my graduation from Converse...


Me and my wonderful hubby!


















Me with mom and dad
















Me with Daniel and mom and dad Golob

3 comments:

Amy Clifton said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! My guess is girl. :-)

Kelly said...

Congratulations for both huge milestones! :-)

Resa said...

I am so glad you finally posted something about you being pregnant! I can't wait to meet Baby Golob! Love you!