Friday, May 16, 2008

Our first home!

Daniel and I bought a condo in October right before we got married. It is still in the works. My goal is to paint and put up more art work this summer but here are some pictures of our place for now until it is fully complete. I did not take pictures of the whole house, so these are just to give people an idea of where we live. It has been the perfect place for us to start our lives together until our family gets bigger!




This is the hallway as soon as you walk in our front door!































My kitchen! Yes its green and I love it!





My kitchen table! It is a bar table and I love the high seats!










Our sectional sofa, can you tell we were preparing for guests when we bought this couch!












Our bedroom, can you tell I love brown and blue together!

























And finally our bathroom, the only room in the house that I have gotten to paint the color I wanted!













There is still lots of things that Daniel and I want to do to fix up our new home, but it will take time. I will keep you updated as things progress!

2 comments:

The McAndrew Family said...

very nice...hope all is well!

Amy Clifton said...

Cute! I know you're having fun decorating! BTW, my kitchen is also green, but a little lime-ier. :-)