Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Golob

Daniel and I were married on October 20, 2007 at Walker Hall. We bought a condo in Taylors, and it is wonderful for us. I just finished my student teaching at Wellford Elementary and I am about to graduate from Converse College with my Masters in Early Childhood Education. I can not wait to start shaping young children's minds! As for my wonderful husband, Daniel, is a kitchen manager at P.F. Chang's until he gets a job in his degree field of Economics and Finance. We are just praying for the Lord to guide us in which ever direction he wants us to go. My friends have been telling me that we needed to get a blog so here we are!







Best Bridesmaid's ever! Thank you girls for being so wonderful!

Left to right:
Lauren, Lyndsey, Charla, Resa, me, Hillary, Sarah, Lara, Shea, and my little flower girl, my niece, Brianna!



Our wedding party! There were so many of them! All very special and very loved!

1 comment:

Jarrod, Devin, and Claire Moore said...

Autumn,
Great Wedding Pictures! I love the red and black and white...kindof reminds me of my own wedding:)
I am so glad you started blogging!!

Love ya!
Devin